- Administrator – means MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki with its registered office in Jelesnia 34-340, Mysliwska 14 St., NIP number, 553-243-28-66, which provides electronic services and store and accesses information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies - means the computer data, in particular, small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the User uses the Service’s websites.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies publishes by the Administrator, related to the electronic service provided by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies -means Cookies published by the partners of the Administrator, through the website of the Service.
- Service - means the website under which the Administrator runs a website under a domain www.tabacoraparfums.com
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gets an access to the Service.
- User – means the subject to whom, in accordance with the Rules and law, the electronic services may be provided or with whom the Contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies
- Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s device. In particular, this way the spreading of the viruses, unwanted software or malware is impossible. These files help to identify the software used by the User and customize the Service to each User individually. Cookie files typically contain the name of the domain from which they come, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: remain on the User’s device and expire at the end of the User's browser session. When the browser is closed collected information is automatically deleted from the User's computer. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- Persistent Cookies: remain on the User’s device until they are manually deleted. The end of the browser session or the shutdown of the Device do not delete them from User’s device. The mechanism of the persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- The User has a possibility to limit or to shutdown the access of the cookie files to his Device. In case of using this option, the use of the Service will be possibile, except for the
III. The purpose of the Cookie Files
- Service configuration. - personalization of the content of the Service’s websites based to User’s preferences and optimization of the use of the Service's websites. - font size, website appearance, etc.
- User authentication in the Service and assurance of the User’s session on the Service - maintenance of the User's of the Service session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter his login and password on every page of the Service - proper configuration of the selected features of the Service, allowing in particular the authentication of browser session - optimization and development of the service provided by the Administrator.
- Realization of the processes required for full functionality of the websites - adapting web content of the Service to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's websites. In particular, these files help to recognize the basic parameters of User’s device and display properly a website, tailored to his individual needs; - correct handling of the partner program, which enables the verification of sources of redirects of the Users to the websites of the Service.
- Remembering the location of the user - correct configuration of the selected features of the Service, allowing to align the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analysis and research and audience measurement - creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Users of the Service use the websites of the Service, which Allowi the improvement of their structure and content.
- Assuring the safety and reliability of the Service.
- The administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- presentation of multimedia content on the websites of the Service, which are downloaded from an external service
- collection of general and anonymous static data using analytics tools: - Google Analytics [cookie’s administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
- use of interactive features in order to promote the Service using social networking services: - twitter.com [cookie’s administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA], - Facebook.com [cookie’s administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA Or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
IV. Possibilities of specification of the conditions of storage or access via Cookies
- The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings regarding cookie files, by specifying the terms of storing and accessing by cookie files to the User's device. The changes of the settings, may be made by using the web browser settings or by using the configuration of the service. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the settings of web browser or as to inform on them whenever they are posted on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and manners of supporting cookie files are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- The User, at any time, may remove cookie files by using the features available on the web browser that he uses.
- Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionality available on the website of the Service.
CONDITIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOPPING (Store) TABACORA PARFUMS
The notions used in the Conditions mean as following:
- Client – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit which does not have legal entity, but is given legal capacity by certain regulations and makes an order in the Internet Store:
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 r. (Journal of Law No. 16, item 93 with amendments);
- Conditions – hereby Conditions of placing orders via Internet in the WWW.TABACORAPARFUMS.COM
- Internet Shopping (Store) – internet website at www.tabacoraparfums.com address, which the Client may place Orders;
- Goods – products presented in the Internet Store;
- Sales contract – a contract for sales of Goods according to the Civil Code, concluded between MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki and a Client within the Internet Store.
- Act on Special Consumer Sales of Goods – act of 27 July 2002 on special consumer sales of foods and on amendments in the Civil Code (Journal of Law No. 141, item 1176 with amendments);
- Act on Rendering Electronic Services – act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Law No. 144, item 1204 with amendments);
- Order – the declaration of the Client’s will, directly aiming at the conclusion of Sales contract, especially specifying the type and amount of Goods.
II. General provisions
- Hereby Conditions specify the rules of using the Internet Store with Internet address www.tabacoraparfums.com
- Hereby Conditions are made according to the Art. 8 of the Act on electronic services.
- Internet Store www.tabacoraparfums.com is led by MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki. NIP: 553-243-28-66.
MTP MATI TRADING POLAND
Mysliwska 14 St.,
- Hereby Conditions specify in particular:
- rules and conditions of placing Orders within and Internet Store;
- rules of entering Sales Contract using the service rendered by the Internet Store.
- Using the Internet Store is possible if Client’s ICT system fulfills following technical requirements:
- Internet Explorer version MSIE 8.x or newer,
- Firefox 7.x or newer,
- Chrome 15.x,
- minimal resolution of the screen 1024 x 768 pixels.
- In order to use the Internet Store the client should get the Access to the computer workstation or terminal device which has the Internet Access.
- According to the current provisions of law MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki limits the possibility to render services via Internet Store to individuals aged 18 or older.
- Clients may obtain the access to the hereby Conditions at any time via link on the main site of www.tabacoraparfums.com and download it, as well as print it.
- Information about the Goods, given on the sites of the Internet Store, especially its descriptions, technical and disposition parameters and prices are a invitation to the Sales contract according to the art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Information on the price given on the www.tabacoraparfums.com site is binding from the moment the Client receives an e-mail containing the definitive confirmation of all substantial elements of the reservation or Order, until the end of the reservation or Order. The price will not change regardless of the price change in the Store, which may appear according to particular Goods after the moment the Client receives an e-mail mentioned above.
- MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki may deprive the Client of the right to use the Internet Store as well as limit his access to the whole Store or it’s part with immediate effect if the Client violates the Conditions, especially if the Client: will undertake other actions which will be considered by MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki inconsistent with the existing law or general rules of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligeck.
- In order to grant the safety of transmission of communicates and data in reference to the services rendered by the website, the Store undertakes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of violation of the safety of rendered services, especially those measures which prevent from the acquisition and modification by non-authorized persons personal data sent via Internet.
- The Client is particularly obliged to:
- not to deliver or create the content prohibited by the provisions of law, such as the content which is promoting violence, violating the personal property or other property of third persons or slanderous,
- using the Internet Store in a way that does not disturb its functioning, especially by using special software or device,
- not to send or place on the Internet store unsolicited commercials (spam),
- use the Internet Store in an inoffensive for other Clients and MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki,
- use all content placed in the Internet Store solely for the personal use,
- use the Internet Store in a way that is compliant with the provisions of the law, binding on the territory of Polish Republic, hereby Conditions as well as general rules of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure of the Sales contract
- In order to conclude the Sales Contract via the Internet Store a Client has to open the Internet site www.tabacoraparfums.com, choose the Good and proceed with the following technical activities led by the communicates shown to the Client and information available on the site.
- The choice of the ordered Goods by the Client is made by adding it to the shopping basket. During making an Order - until the moment the button „Pay” is pressed – Client has the possibility to modify the written data and the Goods.
- Sending by the Client the Order is the declaration of will to conclude the Sales Contract with MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki , in accordance with the Conditions.
- After making an Order, Client receives an e-mail called: Tabacora / confirmation of making an order, containing final confirmation of all significant elements of the Order.
- The Contract is binding the moment the Client receives the aforegoing e-mail message.
- The Sales Contract is concluded in the polish and english language, according to hereby Conditions.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Polish Republic, countries of the European Union and countries outsider the EU and is delivered to the address specified by the Client during making an order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is fulfilled by the courier company or Poczta Polska. All possible delivery costs will be indicated during the process of making the Order.
- The delivery from the internet store www.tabacoraparfums.com internet store is made by:
Deliveries to Poland:
- GLS package delivery company – estimated time: 2 working days
- Poczta Polska – estimated time: 2-3 working days
- GLS or POST package delivery company to the EU countries – 5-14 working days
- Post/ Mail Or GLS delivery outside the EU - more than 14 working days
- 10-21 working days to USA, Canada (14 days)
- 10-25 working days to other countries
- 4-7 weeks to Australia, Brazil. Considering the long delivery in Brazil and Australia we inform that it wouldn't be faster. You recive tracking number to ship your order
- The realisation of the internet orders is maximum 1-2 working days from the moment the payment was received (Pay Pal, bank transfer). To this estimated time, you should add the time of the delivery, which is given above.
- The Orders can be placed 24h/day. Orders placed after 12 pm. and on Sundays and holidays will be considered in the morning on the next working day.
VI. Additional customs and excise tax, or other tax of the country of destination
- Goods bought in the Store send beyond the territory of European Union may be charged with additional customs and excise tax, or other tax of the country of destination. The prices of Goods and delivery costs do not contain those fees and taxes. Client is responsible for paying the foregoing costs. Its amount depends on the internal regulations of the country of destination. In order to receive thorough information on the foregoing fees and taxes please contact your local customs office in the country where the delivery is received.
- The amount of foregoing fees and taxes depends on the real value of the Goods (without discounts), real value of the delivery transport (without discount) and the cost of the delivery insurance.
VII. The process and methods of payment
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish Zloty and contain all components: including VAT (the rate is given), duty fee and all other components.
- The Client can make a payment in various ways:
- by a bank transfer
- Pay Pal
- by a credit card via Pay Pal system.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the agreement
- A Client, who is a consumer according to the art. 221 of the Civil Code, is granted the right to withdraw from the agreement made at a distance, without giving the cause but making an adequate written statement in 14 days and sending it to MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki address, given in the hereby Conditions.
- 14 day period counts from the day the Goods were delivered.
- The right to withdraw from the agreement is not valid if the Goods were made especially for the Client’s order (which goes beyond the universal offer).
- The Goods returned by the Client have be packed in an appropriate way, ensuring safety of the package during the transport.
- The cost of the returning package and return is incurred by the Client.
IX. Claims for the Goods
- MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki the seller is responsible to the Client, who is a consumer according to the art. 221 of the Civil Code, for the non-compliance with the Sales Contract of the Goods bought by hereby consumer within the range specified by the Act on Special Consumer Sales of Goods.
X. Claims concerning rendering the services via electronic way
- MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki undertakes all the necessary actions in order to ensure the correct functioning of the Store, in such range that results from the current technical knowledge and is obliged to correct within the reasonable period all the irregularities reported by the Clients.
- The Client is obliged to inform MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki immediately about all irregularities or interruptions in functioning of the Internet Store.
- In the Claim Form the Client should give his name, address, the type and date when the irregularity connected with the functioning of the Store occurred.
- MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki pledges to consider each claim in 14 days. It that will not be possible, the Client will be informed when the Claim will be considered.
XI. Final Provisions
- The settlements of possible disputes which emerge between MTP MATI TRADING POLAND - PC&HB International Group Mateusz Ligecki and a Client, who is a consumer according to the Art. 221 of the Civil Code are subject to the competent court according to the applicable provisions of Code of Civil Procedure.
- In cases that are not regulated by the hereby Conditions are applied the provisions of Civil Code, provisions of the Act of Electronic services and other applicable provisions of the Polish law.